This white contemporary house was located in Victoria, Australia, designed by Nervegna Reed Architecture from Ph Architects. This house was designed with the combination between waving shape, rectangular and curving surface. It also following a minimalist concept, makes this house truly fit for limited spaces. House was painted in purely white paint with extra large windows in first floor and second floor. Another windows was located in west wing close to living room and dinning room. It is in curve shape with tempered glass and using woods as its frame. The using of woods and glass also applied for the door with its luxurious door handle.
House was built in two floors which are first floor was used for living room, dining room, kitchen and guest room. Master bedroom, office and its bathroom was located in second floor. The floor was connected with straight stair made from woods and painted in black. This house brought to you a minimalist style without forgetting an elegance and modern touch, makes this building absolutely gorgeous.
Leave a Reply
- Fresh Tropical Bathroom Design Ideas 2789 views
- 10 Best Wooden Kitchen by Home & Design Magazine Version 1634 views
- 9 Modern Small Kitchens Design Ideas 1577 views
- Elegant Teen Bedroom Ideas by BM Company 1532 views
- Boys and Girls Bedroom Wall Painting Ideas 1127 views
- Bathroom Rug Sets in Various Shapes 1064 views
- Awesome Sport Theme Boys Bedroom Ideas 1035 views
- Modern Sweet Round Bed Design Ideas 954 views
- Fairy Tale Princess Bedroom Decoration for Your Lovely Girl 924 views
- Multifunctional Modular Furniture for Any Room Space 893 views